Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nightmares...

Its actually my 2nd account... cant remember the 1st one... yea... last few days was like hell... i dunno how this year will turn out... its almost a week im feeling like shyt... from my dad to her...
now i have bronchitis and still smoking... I never would believe that my dad would actually say things ti hurt others.. just to let out his stress... well.. he did... telling me that i covered up 4 my mom because he has money... n he doesnt... i dun ask him 4 money cause he doesnt really hav a stable job... n i dun wan him to suffer... he know i want him dead... which i dun... i would always wonder what would i do if i dun hav my old man around... my mom told me i dun hav to a shame to cry... cause one of the persons i love most in this fucked up world is my dad... then comes to the part where someone tells me things which are not true... i do trust her... and love her so much.... is it just the sound of my voice?? that seems that i dun care... im so lost 4 these past few days... i thought those days were over... i can stand up 4 myself... but i still cant... cause im brought down... when 2 ppl that i love so much says these things... maybe it was also my fault... it takes 2 hands to clap... wateva it is... im sorry... espeacially to her... i really am... and i do love u...

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Shermaine Wong said...

hey you.
it`s sad to hear you so down and everything la.
no matter what it it, i`m always here for you k?
like how you were always there for me.
take care k.
drama king.
<333 sher.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home