Saturday, June 17, 2006

love wish or death wish??

i juz broke up with her 1 week ago.. but there were no regrets... if it wernt 4 that... i would nvr realize ho much i love with a certain special someone... its hard with out my ex... my some1 is there 4 me... makin me fall in love with her... if ur reading this... i want u to noe im sorry... i love some1 more than her cause we have been through so much... thanks 4 makin me happy... although i still miss u... yea...
Its really kinda complicated ler... but i have just got back on track with my carreer and my family... things are gettin better now... i had a nice joint yesterday... it was good... ahahaha.. its been awhile.. yeah... im out... again in that moment when you dunno what to write... lol...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home