Monday, July 09, 2007

Ok. So basicly i got tagged by my mei and i have to write about my crush or previous ones. I'm gonna go with my previous one. I think you all will know who i'm gonna write about.

I met this girl when i was form 3 in church. The first time i saw her was when we were at sunday school 2004. We ended up in the same confirmation group. And so to seem that my friend knew her. And one day she called me. There was also once i called and nearly got her into trouble. Yea. We got together a few weeks later and broke up less than a month later. That was when i nearly lost my lower lip due to an accident andd when her mom found out. We stopped talking. Until junior camp, I wrote her a letter. She said we could not be together.

The next time we got together was on december, during the holidays. When it was the brewball days. And broke up a month later due to missunderstandings. Though we only lasted a very short period of time. She was there for me whenever i needed her. And there came confirmation camp. We were friends, things were alrite till marcia's 16th birthday. We had our first kiss. Then things went bad from there. On the 8th of august we got together again for the 3rd time. Honestly, it was the best relationship i ever had so far. I stayed here in malaysia because of her. It was after i graduated from college.

We lasted for 4 months and we broke up again. This time it was really bad. I went out of control. I backstabbed her. We are not talking anymore. Well, I tried talking to her. But it was useless. I'm erased from her life. Not a day go by where i don't think about her. Though I'm not that same person i used to be. I don't think we are ever gonna talk again. But i was a good 2 years. Full of ups and downs. Yea. So that's bout it.

I'm not gonna tag anyone. Cause i don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home