Sunday, October 29, 2006

the drama?

this is the update... there was quite a number of dramas happening this week... i dunno whats up but yea... my parents told me they can't really support me cause i already graduate.. and yea... i'm only 16... cant really do jack shit without them... yea... i dun wanna talk bt the drama.. cause its already over.. things are ok... i'd like to put things a side... and just enjoy life...

**baby... i noe we come from very different backgrounds.. i know its a little hard sometimes.. but you know i love you... the life i have live in before we got together is already over... i dun care what other ppl thinks... i love u and that is all that matters now... alot of ppl say that there are other girls out there... why her? OUCH!! i noe... but i choose to be with this girl cause she was there for me when no one was.. she hanged on to me even when i did hurt her so badly... and she gave me everything... We talk and the phone for hours.. callin each other names and stuff.. though she drives me insane but she does make my world go round..honestly speakin... i dun think i can actually find another girl like her... girls like her only come once in a black moon.. x).. BABY!! BABY!! i love u oh so ever so much... and u noe i'm never gonna leave you... i promise...

i'm in mmo now... yesterday was very dramatic... at nite... yea... saw baby, marshy, sandy and matt at one utama.. then was off to meet up with weng and then dinner at steven's corner... yea... to mmo then matt house... today woke up and went for breakfast with baby, marshy, sandy, marsh and matt... it was alrite... my baby wrote 101 things she love bt me... though i wrote one for her few days back.. but it was SO SWWEEEETT!!! gosh... I LOVE U BABY!! best thing is.. it's in her blood.. heee... i like.. yea.. till then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home