Monday, October 30, 2006

killed by boredom...

kay... today was pretty boring.. that it almost killed me.. actually killed me.. yea... got up today and it was about almost 12.30 in the afternoon... then got washed up and was actually figuring out what to do for the day... instead i called up my old principal from a cut above acedemy and asked her if she could get me an interview with any other salon.. unforetunately my luck ran out like a downfall... yea... ended up playin the playstation... was playing god of war.. until i got so sick of restarting over and over again cause smart me played the game with god mode... yeap... cant seem to get through one of the last level and got me all stressed up... nvm then.. went watch tv.. and so i was watchin i,robot... not a bad show... though i watched it a few times.. and come to think of things i realize i so FUCKING miss my baby... hehe... yea... she called me after her nap.. and yea... had dinner and now im waiting for a friend in tmn desa... we havent really hung out for awhile.. so yea... and tmr i have a medical check up in sjmc... sigh... wonder what the doc is gonna say*gulps*.. yea... oh yea... and i highlighted my hair again... form my pale blonde is now platinum blonde.. yay!! im not a dumb blonde or what so ever.. till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home