Thursday, July 12, 2007

50 things about me that will turn you off.

1. How tall are you barefoot?
5'11. I guess.

2. Have you ever smoked?
Like I said. I smoke like a god.

3. Do you own a gun?
You should check mine out.

4. Do you hate someone right now?
I don't hate.

5. Do you get nervous?
Most of the time.

6. What do you think of hotdogs?
Yummy.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Jingle Balls.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee.

9. Can you do push ups?
Duh. Everybody can.

11.What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
No idea.

12. Do you like pain killers?
This is a stupid question.

13. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex?
Why would you wanna know?

14. Do you own a knife?
A very small one.

15. Do you have H.I.V?
This is another stupid question.

16. Name?
John Ng Lloyd.

17. Name 3 things u wanna do at this exact moment?
Drink, drive, die.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought lately:
Fags, fags, fags.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Beer, Water, Coffee.

20. What time did you wake up today?
9.00 a.m.

22. Current worry?
Future.

23 Current hate?
I told you I don't hate.

24. Favorite place to be?
My room. Nothing but peace.

25. Least favorite place to be?
One Utama.

26. Where would you like to go?
America.

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes. I can slip and fall anytime.

28. What shirt are you wearing?
A white shirt.

30. Favorite color?
Black, White, Blue.

31.Would you like to be a pirate?
I'm not sure if i'll get sea sick.

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
I am alcohol free for the past 3 weeks.

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
THE BOOGEYMAN!!

35. What's in your pocket/s right now?
Fags, zippo, wallet and phone.

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
Can't remember.

37. Last thing that made you cry?
Gay boy and Mei knows.

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I nearly lost my whole lower lip.

39. Who is your loudest friend?
Gay boy.

42. Who is your most silent friend?
None.

43. Last movie watched?
Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix.

44. What is your favorite book?
I don't read.

45. What is your favorite chocolate?
Mars.

47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

48. What were you doing 12 AM lastnight?
Snooker.

49. What was the First thing you did today?
Had a ciggy.

50. What was the last thing you did the day before yesterday?
Smoke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home