Monday, November 19, 2007

Back To Basics.

It was one of the worst days of work today. THE SALON WAS FLOODED WITH WATER!! How? Well, one of our sink pipes that we have been using for about 6 years now, got a hole punch into it. And so we couldn't turn the water off till the plumbers come but just to watch the basin area and the staff room flood.

So at the mean time while waiting for the plumbers to arive, me and my collegues we're not junior stylist/assistants no more. More like kampung people or what my collegue said, semi plumbers. I just got my jeans and shoes washed and it got wet and dirty again. pffft. At least we got to go back early after cleaning up the mess.

Other than that i have been bored of being blonde. So i decided to go red again. It was actually the first color i did when i started hairdressing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home