Sunday, September 02, 2007

Survey.

Name : John Ng Lloyd
Sisters : None
Brothers : 2
Shoe size: 8
Height : 5'11
My mom : Oh. I love my mum. She spoils me.

What are u wearing : Shirt and shorts.
Favorite Number : Don't really have a favorite number.
Favorite Drink: Beer.
Favorite Month : In every month, you face good times and bad times. So yea.
Favorite Breakfast : I hardly eat breakfast.
Have You Ever Broken a bone : Not yet.
Been on a boat : Yeah.
Fallen asleep in school : Why do you think I'm not in school?
Broken someone's heart : Yeah. I did.
Cried when someone died : I'll cry buckets of tears.
Fell off your chair : A long time ago.
Sat by the phone : Not in awhile.
Saved emails : Nope.
Been cheated on : No. I don't think so.
Cheated on the test : Nope.
What color is your room : It's Maroon but my friends say it's pink.
Whats right beside you : My phone and ciggarettes.
What is the last thing you ate : Bread.

---Ever Had---
Chicken pox : Yeah. When i was 12.
Sore throat : Just cured from it.
Stitches : Yeah. On my lips.
Broken nose : Nearly did.

---Do You---
Like picnics : Depends.
Like School : And again. Why do you think I'm not in school?

---Questions---
Who was the last person you danced with : My ex.
Who makes you smile? : Leanne

---Who---
Did you last yell at : A lil boy who i taught it was my youngest brother.
Do you like yourself : Yeah.

---Final Questions---
What are you listening to right now : Blue Eyes Blue by Eric Clapton.
Hated someone in your family : I don't hate. I dislike.
What car do you wish to have : 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback.
Good singer : Nah. I don't think so.
Diamond or pearl : Diamonds.
Indoors or outdoors : Whichever.

---Today did you---
1.Talk to someone you like : Yeah. I did.
2.Who : For me to know and for you to never find out.
3.Get sick : Nope.
4.Sing : Yeap.
5.Talked to an ex : Nope.
6.Miss someone : Yes.

---Last person who---
7.Talked to on the phone? : Leanne
8.Made you cry? : My manager.
9.Went to the movies with : James, Joe, Che, William.
11.You went to the mall with : Mummy and brother.
12.Been to Europe : Nope.
13.Been to Asia : I live in asian you cunt.
14.been to Russia : Nope.
15.Been to the Bahamas : I want to.
16. Been to Mexico : Nope.
17. Been to Canada : Nope.
18. Been to U.S. : Suppose to.
19. Been to Paris : Nope.

---Random---
1. Do you like someone at the moment : Yes. I do.
2. What books are you reading right now : I don't read.
3. Best feeling in the world : When you are with someone you love.
4. Future kids names : It's abit early ro decide.
5. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal : Nope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home