Saturday, March 08, 2008

Update.

I know i haven't been updating recently cause i was caught up with alot of things, or maybe because i didn't really have anything to write, or maybe i was lazy. Whichever. Anyways alot has happend lately.

We will start of with my 18th birthday, and matt's 18th birthday as well.. We had dinner at the sosial bangsar and then headed to d'heaven for some drinks and catch up a lil. I don't really see my friends often so yea. I would also like to thank for all of you that were there. I haven't celebrate my birthday since i was 12. I had a blast. Seriously. Thank you all again.

I already started cutting childrens hair in the salon. I'm quite happy actually but scared and nervous at the same time. To be honest, i'm not good at cutting but i am learning. We have trainings every tuesdays in the salon. So if any of you are intrested, you can contact me and stuff. I won't screw up your hair. Lol. My boss will be there to guide me. So yea. I would really appreaciate the support.

Ohhhh.. I love this part. I met someone. Maybe some of you know. For those who doesn't, you can go figure. Neways, She is pretty, cute and very attractive. She is a great person, smart, silly, funny, caring, NICE and very SWEET. Haha. Oh. And a really nice smile. Lol. I really do like spending my time with her and it's really nice being around her. Yeap. She is away for a week. I miss her and i can't wait for her to come back.

So that is more or less what has been happening around. I'll update soon. I really gotta crash. It really was a hectic day in work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home