Wednesday, November 08, 2006

is god trying to kill me or is karma biting me?

yea... i had a massive arguement with my baby... so yea... was all emo... but now i'm ok i guess.. sometimes i really just wanna scream god can u pls help me... i really need his help... maybe its karma gettin back at me for what i did to my baby 3 months ago... well... what the fuck... it can throw whateva it wants... but its not gnn change anything... i love my baby and nothing is ggn change that.. i dun care if i have to go through hell just to see her...

**babe.. i promise things are gnn be ok.. i noe we have been argueing alot... but sometimes its really hard.. cause u wanna see someone you love so badly.. i noe mummy and u have to work hard so that u can get a good future... as much as i wanna stop you.. but i can't.. i reason why i din leave is because i love you so much... and i cant leave you... i need you babe... i stayed so that i can be with you until u leave... i wan to be here for u babe... i'm not willing to leave u now... hmmm... still at the end of the day... u noe that i love u so damn much... we'll figure things out like we always do... i love love u oh so ever so much babe.. kiss!!kiss!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home