Friday, July 13, 2007

Tagged again. I think I did this one before.

layer 1 : the outside.
name : John Ng Lloyd
birth date : 22 feb 1990
current status : Stoned
eye colour : Dark brown
hair colour : Dark brown

layer 2 : on the inside
my heritage : Chinese, Welsh, Burmist, Indian.
my fears : Fear lives with me.
my weaknesses : My ding dong.
my perfect pizza : Pineapple pepperoni


layer 3 : yesterday, today, tomorrow
my first thoughts waking up : Sigh. Have to go to work.
my bed time : Before 2 a.m.
my most missed memories : 2006.


layer 4 : my pick
pepsi or coke : Pepsi.
mcd's or burger king : Mcd's.
single or group dates : Either one would be fine.
adidas or nike : Adidas.
tea or nestea : Nestea.
chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate.
cappucino or coffee : Coffee.

layer 5 : do you
smoke : I smoke like a god.
curse : hear me say "Fuck you la!! What the fuck!? Fuck off!!"
take showers : Duh.
have a crush : Not at the moment.
go to school : Nope.
want to get married : I guess so.
believe in yourself : Confidence.
think you're a health freak : Not really.

layer 6 : in the past
drank alcohol : Still drinking.
gone to the mall : Yes.
been on stage : Yup.
eaten sushi : Yeap.
dyed you hair : Yeah.

layer 7 : have you ever
played a stripping game : Errr. Can't remember.
changed who you were to fit in : Yea.


layer 8 : are you hoping to
get married soon : Maybe. Maybe not.

layer 9 : in a guy/girlbest
eye colour : Their natural eye colour will be fine.
hair colour : As long it's not lala.
short or long hair : Both are fine with me.

layer 10 : what were you doing
a minute ago : Doing this.
an hour ago : Working.
four and a half hours ago : Working.
a month ago : Working.
a year ago : Can't remember.

layer 10 : finish the sentences
i love : my life.
i feel : empty
i hate : my health.
i hide : my cock in my pants. =)
i miss : her.
i need : someone right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home