Wednesday, March 21, 2007

another survey...

1. Whose picture is it that you keep in your wallet?
My younger brother and her...
2. What time do you usually go to bed?
That really depends..
3. What was the last thing you did before filling this survey?
Smoke..
4. Who are the people you always meet the most?
My gay boy, mei, carls.. and the list go on...
5. Who's the person you're gonna call if you need help?
Gay boy...
6. What's on your mind right now?
You don't wanna know...
7. Who's number on your speed dials?
Don't have speed dails...
8. With whom do you wanna be to have fun?
If she was still around..
9. What movie do u wanna watch now?
300!! the movie is inspiring!! FOR THE GLORY!!!
10. When was the last time you went out?
Just now...
11. What do you hate the most for now?
My right arm..
12. When was the first time you slept alone?
At the age for 5...
13. What do you wanna do for now?
Smoke some shit...
14. What do you do everyday besides eat and sleep?
Smoke, smoke, smoke.. Stone, stone, stone...
15. What could piss you off?
Someone who fucks around with me..
16. Are you a animal lover?
I don't know..
17. Colors that make you happy?
Nothing particular..
18. Most fav thing in your room?
My spawns and my laptop...
19. What was the last thing you bought for your room?
My spawn...
20. Any instruments in your room?
My bass guitar...
21. Can you cook?
I wish i knew...
22. Miss someone?
Yes.. More than anything...
23. Plan to buy something?
A pack of ciggarettes...
24. Are you satisfied with your life now?
Not yet...
25. Do you like seafood?
It's alright i guess...
26. Breakfast or dinner?
Dinner...
27. What do you usually eat forbreakfast?
Bread la... What else?
28. Did you eat breakfast today?
I was too stoned to eat...
29. Do you recycle?
I don't think so...
30. Do u have a laptop?
Yes.. although it doesn't have internet.. But there is alot of stuff in there...
31. What is your favourite fast food?
Anything would do...
32. Cats or dogs?
I'm allergic to cats...
33. Salty or sweet?
Sweet...
34. City or country?
City...
35. How do you prefer to spend your holiday?
A bottle of whisky, my friends, food and ciggarettes...
36. Is kissing normal for your age?
Fuck yeah... Why not?
37. Are you athletic?
Used to be...
38. Do you swear?
More than you smoke in a century...
39. Would you ditch your friends for a date?
Depends.. Which is more important...
40. Do you have your own cell phone?
Yeap.. My V3i
41. What do you wear to bed?
Shorts...
42. Ever had a crush on a teacher?
I never had a hot teacher..
43. Coke or pepsi?
What is the difference?
44. Sugar or spice?
Sugar..
45. Can you use chopsticks?
Do you think I'm stupid?
46. Do you like to read for pleasure?
The question sounds wrong...
47. Do you care about getting good grades?
I never went to school...
48. Have u ever fallen sleep in class?
Everyday.. When i was in school..
49. Get a job or ask your parents for money?
Both...
50. Is your dad strict?
Used to be...
51. Do your parents give you enough privacy?
I got all the privacy in the world...
52. Would you trade places (in life)with your close friends?
I'm happy with my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home