Sunday, March 25, 2007

the real world...

some people say that it's amazing... that i live my own life.. no skool... having a proper income.. and some say that they will give anything to have that... the truth is.. if i could go back to skool and study.. i would.. the skool life was so relaxing the last time i remembered it? so what if you have spm or exams? when you go to college.. it is still the same.. the only differences is that your life is more relaxing.. you all so much free time.. people like me start work at 10.. we punch our cards at 9.30.. and you all know how long i take to get ready... we finish at 8 or maybe later.. oh.. we don't have lunch break btw... and we only have a day off... so basicly i'd rather stay in skool and shake my legs than get fucked left, right, center, up, down, center every single day... well.. some people like my family and friends encourage me to go through every single day.. till i become someone.. they are the ones that give that extra push.. so that i drag my dead carcass to work.. the rest of the fellas say that john is a stupid fuck.. didn't finish skool.. soesnt know jack shit.. hopeless... bla bla bla bla.. my answer back to you is.. fuck off.. i hear you saying shit in my face.. a chair comes flying.. you cross my line.. ill break your face... and just for the record... all of us are the same.. we are equally fucked up.. maybe i am a lil more.. but i am 50,000 steps ahead of you and i know where i stand in this world and you don't..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home