Thursday, April 05, 2007

another one...

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: John Ng Lloyd
Birth Date: 22nd Febuary 1990
Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Lefty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese+Burmist+Indian+Welsh..
My Fears : Getting hurt...
My Perfect Pizza : You really don't wanna know...

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Fuck... Gonna be late for work...
My Bedtime : n/a
My Most Missed Memory: Being loved...

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke..
McDonald's or Burger King: Both!!
Single or Group Dates: Anything would do...
Adidas or Nike: Puma!!
Tea or Nestea: Coffee?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate of course...
Cappuccino or Coffee: Fuck head.. Now you ask about coffee...

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Yes..
Curse: Don't try me..
Take a Shower: At least twice a day...
Have a Crush: I think i do...
Think You've Been In Love: I still am..
Go To School: I'm fucking working...
Want To Get Married: When my single life is over...
Believe In Yourself: Duh!!
Think You're A Health Freak: Im already dying..

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Countless times...
Gone To The Mall : Havent been there in a long time..
Perform On Stage: Yeah.. Long time ago...
Eaten Sushi: It's been awhile...

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope... Love to try...
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Didn't work out...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: 26-30..

LAYER 9: IN A GUY/GIRL..
Best Eye Colour: Natural..
Best Hair Colour: Natural as well...
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short or long will be fine...

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING..
A Minute Ago: Doing this...
An Hour Ago: Blog hopping, chatting..
4.5 Hours Ago: Working...
1 Month Ago: Being Lifeless...
1 Year Ago: In college...

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : Her, myself, gay boy, family and friends...
I hate: It when i'm out of ciggarettes...
I hide: My fears...
I miss: Her...
I need: To sleep now.. Good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home