Saturday, March 31, 2007

another survey..

1. My ex is still: Living her life..

2. I am listening to: Your revolution is a joke by funeral for a friend

3. Maybe I should: Get stoned...

4. I love: Her..

5. I don't understand: Her, myself..

6. I lost: Too many things...

7. People say: I am as fucked up as the devil..

8. The meaning of my screen name is: Can you ask better questions?

9. Love is: All i need right now...

10. Somewhere, someone is: Planing to kill me..

11. I will always: Love her...

12. Forever is: No such thing fuck face...

14. I never ever want to: Be gay..

15. My cell phone is: Motorola V3i..

16.When I wake up in the morning: Light a ciggarette..

17. I get annoyed if: You ask me this question again...

18. Parties are: for idiots like me..

19. My pet(s) is (are): Dead..

20. Kisses are the best when: She kissed me..

21. Today I: burned my hand..

22. Tomorrow: burn someones hand...

23. I really want: to do anything for her..

24. My girlfriend is: I don't fucking have one...

25. My mom and my dad: are still going strong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home