Tuesday, August 14, 2007

turn over.

yea. so i guess im back to blogging as i've been missing in action for awhile. my mum just came back from india. as usual a carton of marlboro reds will be brought back. it's really hard when mummy is not around. can't imagine if she were to travel more. that is how much i need her. and of course i love my dad as well. the old man still takes care of me but doesnt spoil me. unlike mum.

work today started off alrite. and so it's been awhile since i met someone. but i just got to know her and yea. she is this girl that works like a 5 minute walk away from my salon. sadly it's her last day tommorow. so yea. she is really nice. kinda talkative. and really attractive. and so i hope i get to know her more. yeap.

it's really nice now that so far my life has been going pretty smooth. though there is always the damn work stress and pressure but i think i'm getting used to it. the family is alrite and stuff. next thing i need is a vacation and my car. which is probably coming at the end of this month or the beginning of next month. so finally it's bye bye transport problems. and i would like to thank alot of people that have been taking it easy on me. giving me advice. taking care of me. i really appreciate it. all though i still look a little lost. it's me. i always will look lost. so yea. thanks again. i love you all.

and lastly. happy 17th birthday. i called you on time and i hope your birthday has been as merry. take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home