Saturday, November 18, 2006

title-less

the reason why this i title-less is because i can't think... yesterday was hell for me.. until now i'm still lost.. thinking what to do.. honestly.. i always found a way out from everything that overcame me.. but now.. its different.. i sat down on my bed just tearing.. all i can think of is my baby.. that i need her so much... i wanted to scream my lungs out... hoping that she will hear me.. i noe sometimes i ask too much.. i doubted you.. and im not understanding... i'm sorry.. but its sometimes its really hard holding it in... im not the perfect boyfriend... but u noe that i love you with all my heart.. i care for you so much.. is karma getting back at me for what i did to you 3 months ago...? i think so... it bit me so hard.. it hurts so much that i'm so lost... i wanted to run away... never come back.. but that will make me a coward... so yea.. hu do i go to baby? when im so damn fustrated? who do i go to when i wanna scream my lungs out? who do i go to when i'm having a bad day? someone to comfort me.. and cheer me up... and make my day go well... hu is gnn make me laugh and call me silly names? i think that someone that i love so much did all of those for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home