Thursday, February 22, 2007

and my story goes on..

yeah... and so i had another suprise when i was in my room yesterday... joe, cheryl, raymond, his chick, and ah boi gave me a suprise when i went down stairs and saw cheryl holding a cake... sweet... yea... after that we headed to taman desa to yam cha... ray and his chick got back home 1st cause ray wasnt feeling too well... don't blame him though... the wheather is fucked up... taman desa.. met up with a few people... i dragged alex chiam to see me... it was nice seeing him.. until he started dropping bombs at me... yea.... dun wanna talk bt it... after all that i got back home and arrange my old wrestling cards cause i was gonna sell them today... think of me as i'm a geek.. not only i used to play card games but i still do collect comics and action figures/toys/models/statue.. i do not know how u want to know them as... suprising huh... yea.. so i finished arranging them and it was bt 5-6 o'clock.. so off to bed i go...

today i could not fucking get up from bed... though my alarm was irritating the shit outta me.. but i just didnt want to get up... i ended up getting off bed at about 12.30 and quicky rush into the shower... i was late for work... lucky my manager wasn't there... bleah... finished the lunch crowd and i headed off to the comics coner 2 block away from where i work... yea.. bought spawn issue 164.. and i have to wait for next month to get issue 165... hmmm... i also realized that my cards were worth bt 1200-1500... yea man...

another thing is that somethings are still affecting me.. its been almost 3 months... it's sometimes getting worse everyday... i've been drinking everyday since christmas eve... maybe not so much this 2 weeks.. but yeah... i dunno if im suffering from insomnia or im just thinking to much that the pain is still there that i have to drink to sleep... yeah.. that is one thing which i need to fix but i do not have the solution... i miss her so so much... everything we used to do.. but honestly.. i dun wanna mess up her life anymore... she has a better life now.. i can see she is happy now.. just so you know.. i've tried and tried and tried to let go.. but i can't... but i'm not gonna bother you anymore... my time is up here... im already leaving in 4 weeks... so yea.. but please forgive me.. i dunno what to do... please forgive me i cant stop loving you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home