Saturday, November 25, 2006

my life into a downward spiral...

it is already a week that i have lost something... i noe we live in different life's but it was you the one who told me to stay here.. you told me that we can work things out... i trusted you.. honestly.. the knife that you used to stab my heart is still left there... i really don't know what came up to your mind.. i not blaming you for anything but wasting my time.. you said that if we argue we can make things work.. well.. look what it turned out.. i'm left like that.. without a good-bye or what-so-ever... im really dissapointed.. and if u think my brother is immature.. you should take a good look at yourself... when elena called me when the bombshell happend.. i did not insult your friend.. she protects you so as matt protects me.. you can't make everyone like you.. you can't please the world... if u think u can.. good luck... when i dropped that bombshell.. i took my time to think.. and i did my very best to make it up to you.. i don't expect you to do the same... oh.. and at least i did not leave the thousand needles in your heart like you left that knife in my heart... trust me.. it hurts so fucking bad.. and u noe what? i lost my job.. without pay.. but then again.. i just lost my time here.. i thought i had lost the most.. come to think of it.. you lost the most.. you noe what you lost.. i'm not trying to piss you off, trying to get back at you or i'm the one being pissed.. these are just facts of life that you can never change.. its just dissapointing you know.. if its about making spaggetti.. your dead wrong.. because it was never bt it.. it was about us.. loving each other.. but yea.. it is not a regret.. but a lost.. and now if u were in my shoes.. u will be dead.. no job, no life.. but.. i have my friends around that took care of me.. Love You btw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home