Tuesday, April 10, 2007

recents..

alrite... so that day i was about to publish my post.. and suddenly... the com dc-ed...
i was like wtf.. i spent 20 mins doing that shit and i was a click to finishing it...
fuck head.. im lazy to type it all over again.. so i'll just do it in point form..

-i just got my tattoo done... its so sore..
-i'm gonna be an apprentice for the next god knows how long...
-my driving instucter tried to cheat my money... jibai... but didn't..
-i failed my undang undang twice.. by 1 point... ma cau fa hai..
-work is really great and i'm enjoying it..
-i nearly punched my collegue so hard that his mom wouldn't regconize him..
-i miss gay boy matt, mei and those i haven't been seeing for quite some time..
-i met this girl during work but didn't get her number cause i was ball-less..
-daddy plans to get a tattoo of a koi carp.. i'm getting one in 2 months.. x)
-mummy is coming back from dubai tonite.. yay!!
-i'm still emo-ing.. i really don't know why...
-i started sleeping so early even my dad couldn't believe it..
-i've been pms-ing alot.. so don't piss me off... i'm not in a jolly mood...
-i feel like breaking someone's face... but i dunno who...
-i think i need to get stoned...

i think that was about it.. not sure if i left out anything... anyways.. bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home