Tuesday, April 10, 2007

tagged by kiki..

5 things found in your bag :
*Cutting scissors
*Hairstyling tools
*Stooopid undang undang booklet
*Hair wax
*Duck clips

5 things found in your purse / wallet :
*My mat rempit look-a-like ID
*Prayers (I'm holy)
*Money (Of Course)
*Name Cards
*Discount Cards

5 favorite things in your room :
*My liquor bottles
*My SPAWNS!!! I love them so much.. And more to come..
*Marvel icons Venom.. They are already unavailable... Muaharharrr..
*My fucked up laptop.. But has all my stuff in it..
*My bass guitar.. It's already six years old...

5 types of people :
*People that i can get along with
*Tattoo freaks
*Car freaks
*Art freaks
*Drink lovers

5 things you’ve always wanted to do / try :
*Drive a car going at 300 miles per hour
*Get my whole body tattoo-ed
*Kick someone in the face
*Keep really long hair (Working on it)
*Make someone's sweet sixteen really sweet =)

5 things you're currently into :
*Hairstyling (I am an apprentice after all)
*Tattoo
*Art
*God Of War 2 (I'm Kratos!! The God Of War!! Raaaarrrrr!!!)
*Sleeping

5 people you tag :
*Can't remember who...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM , Blogger TinyTinTin. said...

I didn't tag you!
hahahah you did a tag without being tagged! wtf wtf.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home